Saturday, December 13, 2008

What Erik Might Ask Santa For...

Monkey and Me by Emily Gravett is Erik's very favorite new book, and since I sing the book, it's also his favorite new song (and we make it longer by adding our own animals that we'd like to see at the zoo). Since we've got it from the library right now, I'll probably wait for sometime in the future to make this a purchase, but since he also adores his Monkey, I suspect this one will become a personal favorite. He may even ask Santa for it, instead of a "teeny tiny knife" (he loves Joel's pocket knives).

Monkey and me,
Monkey and me,
Monkey and me,
We went to see
, we went to see... some Echidnas! (The echidna is his fave animal - next to monkeys and ducks - because of another great book: Platypus and the Birthday Party by Chris Riddell.) Gravett's animals, are all less unusual (but kids favorites): elephants, kangaroos, penguins, and more...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin